Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Happiness: Optimism and Longevity

Happiness: Optimism and Longevity
I'm out to prove that happiness and health are hand in hand. I know because I did alot of playing the victim, which lead to poor habits and even poorer health. In fact I think I am going to right some sort of thesis/article about what the Red Hat Society has done for woman reaching 50, mentally physically and emotionally. It has brought a new view and hopes to this huge population, optmism and longevity. So if you have any material/proof postitive please post here. I'm inerested in all sources... what do ya think?
As you probably have picked out, I am going to add a more peresonal touch to my blog. I've had to make positive changes myself, and what started off as just things to help keep me going, has now become a obession. Strive for happiness.
soon,
Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home