Sunday, May 23, 2004

My personal library on WELLNESS, believe me it does WORK

In my world of men (husband and sons) I have created my own little sanctuary, I call my "Girls Room". Here I am surrounded with frills, pretty pictures, flowers and my little "feel good" library. Today's postings are some of the books it includes with links(if they have them) to their online counterparts. Check back occasionally for new books. It's a beautiful day so I just may take my reading outdoors today.... stay well and happy.

Jane B.




Browse a book excerpt & book reviews for the books(or books like them)and subjects elow. Plus, book club reading guide and author biography, at BookBrowse.com.


Simple Abundance: a daybook of comfort by Sarah Ban Breathmach
http://www.bookbrowse.com/dyn_/title/titleID/118.htm



50+ Survival Guide: winning strategies for wealth, by David Tafler


Self Matters by Dr, Phil

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff: it's all small stuff.

Time-Life Encyclopedia of Gardening.

Reflections on RelaxationThe Scented Bath

More subjects than titles are books I have on:
Daily Affirmations

Yoga and meditationCats

Angels

Store catalogues
Photo albums

manuals, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home